Saturday, August 28, 2010

New blog

Well, I've finally broken down and joined the blogosphere... or whatever it's called.  I am not sure how well this is going to work out, but I figure it's worth a shot - what's the worst that can happen?  A bunch of strangers from the interwebs find me strange and don't like what I have to say?  Well, seeing as how that isn't much different from my day to day life, I think I'll give it a go :)

Why am I starting a blog, you may ask?  One word (or, more accurately, URL):  craftster.org.  The single most addictive web-based community currently in existance.  If you haven't heard of it, you probably aren't reading this, since I plan to use this blog to chronicle my adventures in crafting.  Also, you are needlessly depriving yourself of a wonderous world of crafty goodness... get thee to craftster, straight away!

So... sit back, grab a cup of tea (or tankard of ale), and have a look around.  If you enjoy yourself, have a merry stay and come back anytime you like.  If you do not enjoy yourself, you are free to take your leave at any time.  Just don't feed the gnomes on your way out - they tend to get a bit cantankerous when overfed, and nobody wants an angry gnome on their tail... and I mean nobody!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment